Philadelphia Visitability’s goals are to:
1. Increase the number and types of Visitable residential housing across the income spectrum in Philadelphia.
2. Educate various entities of the importance of Visitability to all residents over time to increase demand.
3. Increase awareness of the demand for Visitable housing.
4. Influence government agencies to promote Visitability through legislation and codes.
5. Motivate builders, developers, architects, bankers, and other housing professionals to incorporate Visitability in their residential projects.
6. Maintain and grow the Philadelphia Visitability Committee.
Interested in getting involved? Email us at email@example.com.